incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][SECOND ATTEMPT] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2006 16:32:23 GMT

The OpenJPA incubator community voted on and has approved a proposal
to release OpenJPA 0.9.6-incubating. Pursuant to the Releases section
of the Incubation Policy (http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/
Incubation_Policy.html#Releases ) we would now like to request the
permission of the Incubator PMC to publish the release zip file on
the openjpa download page (http://cwiki.apache.org/openjpa/
downloads.html). The original text of the vote on the open-jpa-
dev@incubator.apache.org list is appended below, and the thread can
be viewed at:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/
200611.mbox/%3c75BEF903-47F4-4E78-862F-DEF6C6B8C283@apache.org%3e

Vote result:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-open-jpa-dev/
200611.mbox/%3cEAFD2DC7-1A43-499C-84F9-8D6C78C6068A@apache.org%3e

We look forward to the vote passing and seeing an initial incubation
release of OpenJPA!