incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE WITHDRAWN] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 01:33:35 GMT

For the purposes of closure, I am officially withdrawing this vote
for the openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release while we make the changes
that Robert mentions.

We expect that a new vote will be started for the 0.9.6-incubating
release tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks very much to Robert for all the useful feedback and guidance
while we work towards getting an initial release of OpenJPA out the
door!