incubator-general mailing list archives

From "kelvin goodson" <kelvingood...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release DAS for Java M2 artifacts
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 14:56:13 GMT
> > key ID 96324791 used to sign releases is not available from the usual
> > public key server networks. please upload to pgp.mit.edu (web
> > interface) or use gpg (to upload to any well known pubilc keyserver).

I had lodged this key at http://keyserver.veridis.com,  but wasn't sure if
this would be widely available.  I'm a novice in this field.  I have now
uploaded the key to pgp.mit.edo and I see ....

C:\> gpg --search-keys goodson
gpg: searching for "goodson" from hkp server pgp.mit.edu
(1)     Kelvin Goodson <kelvingoodson@apache.org>
          1024 bit DSA key 96324791, created: 2006-10-17

Regards, Kelvin.