incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveMQ CPP 1.0
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 01:58:25 GMT
I believe the doxygen file was autogenerated - not sure how doxygen likes
comments :)

I've submitted a KEYS file to svn and have created the sig
http://people.apache.org/~tabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip.asc<http://people.apache.org/%7Etabish/activemq-cpp-1.0.zip.asc>

Also, when we go to cut the release, I'll do the following:
1) rename archive to apache-activemq-cpp-1.0.zip
2) include a RELEASE_NOTES.txt

Regards,
Nate