incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <>
Subject Re: Including snapshot dependencies from other ASF projects
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2006 11:53:38 GMT

As a general point, there may be a significant delay in getting a
release with a given patch in it. For example, the Synapse incubator
relies on Axis2. Axis2 is a fairly significant project and they would
be unlikely to be willing or able to create a release with a few minor
patches outside of their planned release cycle. I would not expect
them to either.

So while that is one answer, I don't think it will always apply in every case.