incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marc Prud'hommeaux <mprud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE WITHDRAWN] publish openjpa 0.9.6-incubating release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:16:18 GMT
William

Good point, but since the trunk (from which "0.9.7-incubating-
SNAPSHOT" nighties are being built) has advanced with potentially
destabilizing changes since the branch point "0.9.6-incubating", it
might be even more confusing for anyone who is relying on "0.9.7-
incubating-SNAPSHOT" changes to see them suddenly gone in a
subsequent "0.9.7-incubating" release. We'd rather fix the issues
with the licenses and other miscellaneous issues and get the release
out the door without introducing the risk of new and changed code
causing unnecessary problems and further delays.