incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Weirdness with the web site
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:40:36 GMT
So, I'm trying to finish off the job of removing lucene4c from the web
site, since it's been retired it shouldn't be showing up in the list
of podlings and what not, and when I'm generating the site I can't
help but notice lots of changes in there that are totally unrelated to
what I just changed.

Are people just not checking in the generated files when they make
changes?  I mean is there some reason that the recent changes in
guides/releasemanagement.html hasn't been pushed out yet?

Similarly, I'm seeing a number of files that show up with every single
line changed, when AFAICT all that should change is the removal of a
single line from the list of projects.  What's up with that?

Anyway, I'm kind of hesitant to check this stuff in, but at the same
time it would be nice to get my changes pushed out there...

-garrett