incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Garrett Rooney" <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] incubator voting process
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 23:19:00 GMT
On 11/10/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@golux.com> wrote:

>  1. Abdera:
>     Mentors:    Garrett Rooney, Paul Querna
>     Started:    July 2006
>     Incomplete: Identification, Interim Responsibility, Copyright
>     Diversity:  Unknown
>     Releases:   Unknown

FWIW, when Ken pointed out to me that it was pretty incomplete I went
in and updated the status page.  I believe everything on the default
status list is complete.  I didn't list releases (didn't occur to me,
I'll go add them to the "news" section soon), and diversity is ok, but
not perfect (we've got at least three independent committers, but the
majority of the coding still comes from IBM, although not all of it).
Other than that the only thing left to deal with that I'm aware of is
we need to do the crypto notification stuff for our use of Bouncy
Castle in the security component.

-garrett