incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Release
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:21:57 GMT
Well, we'd like to have it as part of our build as it seems necessary to
test JAXB 2 + soap with attachments*. We've included it as a URL instead of
a local file now, but that breaks offline builds - which we've worked hard
to avoid so far.

Regards,

- Dan

* I'm going to confirm that though. It'll be interesting to see what the TCK
includes.... :-)