incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Release
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 02:19:42 GMT
Hi Again,
I did it a bit of poking around and it seems that no one else is using the
wsi-swa.xsd which is good. There are however two files in Axis1 C though
that are under the WS-I test license:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/c/tests/auto_build/wsi/analyzerConfig.xml?view=log
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis/trunk/c/tests/auto_build/wsi/monitorConfig.xml?view=log

I'm not sure if these files are being distributed or not. Maybe the Axis
team can comment?

- Dan