incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Release
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 01:39:34 GMT
I've taken immediate action to remove these files from SVN. I'm curious to
know if any other Apache projects depend on this wsi-swa.xsd file as I don't
think its possible to use the JAXB 2.0 soap with attachments support without
referencing this file. I know the JAXWS-RI itself redistributes it, which
may have thrown us off.

Are there any WS-I experts around that can shed light on this? It is hard to
conform to the basic profile if you can't use their schemas in
projects/products - which kind of defeats the point.

I will start a thread sometime soon on legal-discuss on how to best deal
with this.

- Dan