incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CXF 2.0-M1 Release
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 00:10:11 GMT
Arggh... *mutters very bad things about standards organizations*.

Looking into this deeper, and the only file that I can find that is
associated with the WS-I organization is this one:

http://fisheye3.cenqua.com/browse/celtixfire/trunk/distribution/src/main/release/samples/mtom/wsdl/wsi-swa.xsd?r=450119

To me the amount of creativity in this file is dubious, but it does clearly
state that "Use of this WS-I Material i
governed by the WS-I Test License and other licenses."

We'll go through and recheck things to make sure they're valid. We caught
some stuff the first time through, but not all of it it seems.

Thanks Robert,
- Dan