incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Notification of a(nother) release vote for Tuscany
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 05:55:54 GMT
Hi Jeremy,
I'm not 100% sure of your goal of this message, but it seems to imply that
you're planning on holding another vote on the incubator list once its done.
Not sure if you know this or not - but I was informed at ApacheCon, that you
don't really need to hold multiple votes (i.e. one for the project and one
on general@incubator). You can just CC both lists at once and have one vote.
This reduces the time necessary to get the vote done and resolve issues -
which is in everyone's best interests I think. Hopefully I haven't
misunderstood something here, but if so, ignore this... :-)

Good luck on the release!
Regards,
- Dan