incubator-general mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <>
Subject Re: RE: [VOTE] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:02:09 GMT
On 11/14/06, Noel J. Bergman <> wrote:

> As for my own vote, -1 on a procedural basis:
> > Based on early discussion about OFBiz at the ASF (around the time
> > OFBiz entered the incubator) the best place for the project seems
> > to be as a top level project (TLP). This is a separate thing to
> > vote on, so I mention it here for information purposes only.
> As has been discussed, the Incubator PMC would want to see the proposal that
> is to be put before the Board, so please submit one, and I'll revise my
> vote.

Yes, this vote should be considered provisional based on approval of a
board resolution for an OFBiz TLP.  I'm working on such a resolution
right now but it's not going to get into this month's board meeting

Otherwise I'm with Yoav, enthusiastically voting +1.

> Otherwise, at first glance, things look pretty good.  The STATUS file
> ( may or may not be entirely
> accurate (I haven't cross-referenced the Committer list, for example), but
> on the face of it, it is as complete as any I've seen lately.

The OFBiz community has done an exceptional job in this respect.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message