incubator-general mailing list archives

From "J Aaron Farr" <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] - Restarting the vote to --- Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 16:01:37 GMT
On 11/6/06, kelvin goodson <kelvingoodson@gmail.com> wrote:
> I understand it is good practice to restart a vote if the vote thread
> becomes heavy with discussion.  This is the case with the vote that was
> begun at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11201.html
> which contains some issues raised and comments to address each of those
> issues.
>
> So please vote to ratify the Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2
> artifacts at http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC5a/ which
> have been voted for by the Tuscany PPMC.

+1

Though I agree with the earlier sentiment expressed by Bill Dudney [1]
that the LICENSE and/or NOTICE file should explicitly state which jars
are under which licenses.  This is at least not the case for the RC5a
binary.  Otherwise, good job!

--
  jaaron

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11273.html