incubator-general mailing list archives

From David E Jones <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate OFBiz Podling
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 21:51:13 GMT

On Nov 14, 2006, at 2:24 PM, Yoav Shapira wrote:

> Hi,
> On 11/14/06, Noel J. Bergman <> wrote:
>> Those would be which ones?  I do not see 8 binding votes (yet).
> The voting thread from is available at
> 200611.mbox/browser
> It's in the November 2006 archives, currently on page 5 within those
> archives.  The thread subject is [VOTE] OFBiz Graduate from Apache
> Incubator.  The binding votes are from David E. Jones, Hans Bakker, Si
> Chen, Al Byers, Jacques Le Roux, Jacopo Cappellato, A. Zeneski, David
> Welton (a mentor), and myself (also a mentor), for a total of 9 (not
> 8).

I counted 8 because Jacques was added as a committer during
incubation and is not yet part of the PMC. I'm not entirely sure
counting this way is correct, so I erred on the side of not including
his vote because we had plenty of other votes for the internal
podling approval.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message