incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Justin Erenkrantz" <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject Re: Voting a release in the podling list with IPMC binding votes, was: Re: Notification of a(nother) release vote for Tuscany
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:18:00 GMT
On 11/24/06, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, just to make sure I understand it now, even tough we might have three +1
> IPMC binding votes in the podlign dev-list, we would still have to run a
> voting thread on this list and wait for three +1 IPMC biding votes ?

No.  You should just send a notice to general@incubator that you've
reached quorum on another list and include who voted, email thread
links, etc.  You might want to let that email sit for 72 hours to let
other have a chance to review the release as well.  But, you don't
*need* to get any more votes at that point; but the IPMC via the
general list does need to be informed about the release.

HTH.  -- justin