incubator-general mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject Re: How to get a source OFBiz release WAS: [VOTE] OFBiz Test Snapshot Release: 4.0.0 TS5
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 16:07:56 GMT

Robert, others interested,

I'm still not sure whether or not we will want to do this going
forward because I'm not sure how a source distribution would be used
for a project like OFBiz. Still, if there is any demand for it then I
agree we should do it.

However we go in the future, this would be a good thing to include in
our Test Snapshot process, so I've added src distribution files for
this release.

They are listed on the release page here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/wAE

For convenience I'll including the URLs below as well.

Thanks again to everyone for reviewing this and for help in moving
OFBiz through the incubation process.

-David

http://people.apache.org/~jonesde/apache-ofbiz-incubating-
src-4.0.0.TS5.tgz