incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:48:54 GMT
Hi,

> I wouldn't call either a blocker, notably since the release packages
> were created and the vote started well before November 1st, but I'll
> need to give the packages a more thorough review before voting.

+1 for the release, looks good

PS. Some more issue to consider in future releases:

* Having "SNAPSHOT" in the names of the release packages and jar
libraries suggests at least to me that we're talking about an SVN
snapshot instead of a tagged release.

* Release notes would be a very welcome addition.

* The README should contain a brief description of the project and
pointers at least to the LICENSE and NOTICE files instead or in
addition to just the build instructions.

BR,

Jukka Zitting