incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:32:46 GMT
Hi,

On 11/21/06, Sakala, Adinarayana <ASAKALA@iona.com> wrote:
> It has been almost a month since this vote process started.
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=116188089014889&w=2
>
> How long this release suppose to wait?
> Hope I don't have to say, "All I want for Christmas is Yoko release" ;)
>
> Can somebody comment on next steps and how to proceed in this situation?

Yoko mentors, ping?

Other than that, I just gave a very quick look at the source packages,
and came up with at least two concerns:

* You're still using old copyright headers in source files. See
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html for the new license
header and: "All releases created and distributed after November 1,
2006 must comply with this policy."

* Your READMEs and POMs (and package filenames) refer to the project
as "Yoko" or "Yoko CORBA Server", not "Apache Yoko"

I wouldn't call either a blocker, notably since the release packages
were created and the vote started well before November 1st, but I'll
need to give the packages a more thorough review before voting.

BR,

Jukka Zitting