incubator-general mailing list archives

From Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>
Subject re: [VOTE] - Restarting the vote to --- Ratify Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2 artifacts
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:18:05 GMT
> I understand it is good practice to restart a vote if the vote thread
> becomes heavy with discussion.  This is the case with the vote that was
> begun at
> http://www.mail-archive.com/general@incubator.apache.org/msg11201.html
> which contains some issues raised and comments to address each of those
> issues.
>
> So please vote to ratify the Tuscany PPMC vote to release SDO for Java M2
> artifacts at http://people.apache.org/~kelvingoodson/sdo_java/RC5a/ which
> have been voted for by the Tuscany PPMC.
>
> Vote thread:*
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg09797.html
> Result thread:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg10046.html
>
> Kind Regards, Kelvin.

+1

Furthermore, I challenge all the other Incubator PMC members who have
yet to vote to follow through on their responsibilities as a member of
this PMC.

I am firmly of the belief that the Incubator is exhibiting all the
negative aspects that are associated with a umbrella PMC.  I will start
a separate thread on this.

- Sam Ruby