incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <...@sastau.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE] OFBiz Test Snapshot Release: 4.0.0 TS5
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:43:19 GMT
Hi Robert,

robert burrell donkin wrote:
> but see comments by david and david later in this thread. i'm happy
> that this is know resolved and hope that OfBiz may contact the
> consortium and ask about offering under a different license in future.

Yes, this is something we will probably try to do in the future, even if
it's not one of the top level priorities right now since the OFBiz's
components that are using these files are by default not enabled (and
they require some setup before they can really be used) and so using
publicly available urls is fine for now.
Our top priority right now is to clear all the license issues, answer
your questions, address your remarks so that we can graduate.

Again, thanks for your valuable feedback and comments.

Jacopo