incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jacopo Cappellato <>
Subject How to get a source OFBiz release WAS: [VOTE] OFBiz Test Snapshot Release: 4.0.0 TS5
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 05:58:38 GMT
Hi all,

based on past comments in this list I'd like to add that this is a
pre-built release (e.g. the objects and Derby demo database are already
set up and packaged in the distribution); we did this because it can
take up to 20 minutes (with slower hardware) to build the whole project
from scratch and this could waste too much of your (and that of the
persons that just want to give a look at it) time.
However, if you want to play with a clean source distribution (for
example, if you want to run the RAT tool etc...), just run the
"clean-all" ant script: all the objects and the db will be removed.