incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: clarification on SF license and sandboxes
Date Sat, 04 Nov 2006 18:51:47 GMT
I notice that the current JIRA "attach file" form does not default
anything, and requires the submitter to choose explicitly the
copyright status for the submission. (I think this is a change from
previous behavior, and if so, a very welcome change).

So it's now very clear that the user must choose whether the
submission is intended as a contribution.

As far as I'm concerned, this issue is now resolved. If a JIRA
submission is marked as "Attachment not intended for inclusion" it
should not be used.

Thanks to everyone who commented.

Craig