incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jim Hurley <Jim.Hur...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JiniProposal -> BraintreeProposal
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 17:51:00 GMT
Based on all the emails in this thread (and also some
negative reactions from the Jini Community)... it
doesn't look like this name is going to stick. I'll start
another (sigh) effort to come up with a workable name.

In the meantime, Geir - does it make sense to have a
vote, or wait on a new name?

-Jim