incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] incubator voting process
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 01:05:26 GMT
On 11/10/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.Coar@golux.com> wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > Sam Ruby wrote:
> >
> >> There seems to be a persistent delusion that
> >> general@incubator.apache.or is where incubation happens.
> >
> > That is perjorative.  Want to start again?
>
> I just spent a considerable amount of time going through
> all the podling status pages,

Thanks for doing this Ken. The biggest argument for wanting uniformity
is being able to generate these kind of reports in the future without
sucking up such time.

> 26. Roller:
>     Mentors:    Sam Ruby, Henri Yandell
>     Started:    January 2006
>     Incomplete: Copyright, Distribution, Infrastructure
>     Diversity:  Unknown
>     Releases:   1

I just checked Distribution off. We had some BCL jars in our first
release - javamail and activation, that's now fixed with release 2
(I'll email about getting them removed from release 1). Copyright is
still outstanding - there are some copyrights in the source that are
not listed in NOTICE.txt.

Hen