incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] incubator voting process
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:06:04 GMT
On 11/10/06, Rodent of Unusual Size <> wrote:
> Garrett raises a point about which I want to ask.
> What criteria should a mentor use when it comes to
> voting on a release?  I for one can't make any
> judgement of its technical worth..

The technical quality of the release process - are there any legal
problems in the dependencies, are files licensed correctly, gpg signed
etc. RAT basically :) Can you build the source, is there an svn tag,
how do the release notes read.

With Roller I do install it and try it out because I happen to be a
user, but with OpenEJB I'm not going to have that luxury.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message