incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wikis
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 20:54:30 GMT
I think it comes down to what a wiki means to your community. The
classic sense is as a very random user-inclusive system for bits of
info. The other is as a much more structured system, possibly for
document management.

Your description below should go on the Incubator site or wiki - very
good summary.

Hen