incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: Weirdness with the web site
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2006 00:24:34 GMT
On Nov 10, 2006, at 3:40 PM, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> So, I'm trying to finish off the job of removing lucene4c from the web
> site, since it's been retired it shouldn't be showing up in the list
> of podlings and what not, and when I'm generating the site I can't
> help but notice lots of changes in there that are totally unrelated to
> what I just changed.

Somebody made a big change this morning.  Probably platform differences.

> Are people just not checking in the generated files when they make
> changes?  I mean is there some reason that the recent changes in
> guides/releasemanagement.html hasn't been pushed out yet?

No idea there.

> Similarly, I'm seeing a number of files that show up with every single
> line changed, when AFAICT all that should change is the removal of a
> single line from the list of projects.  What's up with that?

Do you really want to hear my opinion of Subversion's lack of
a centralized default for svn:eol-style=native?

Maybe you could implement a variation on svn propget -R that
returns the path to all files the do not have svn:eol-style=native.
*sigh* I'll just use a find pipe.

....Roy