incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Notification of a(nother) release vote for Tuscany
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:40:10 GMT
Rather than cross post which might get confusing if people replied to
different lists, the intention here was to notify the IPMC that we
were having a vote in Tuscany and to ask for their input (and
hopefully votes) there. If we got three IPMC +1's on the project list
I would think that was binding.

--
Jeremy