incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wikis
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 01:02:16 GMT
Where should it be documented?  I set up Confluence exactly like the
other JIRA installations using the same directory structures, startup
scripts, tomcat setup, and logging policies.  If it is a matter of not
enough volunteers to administrate it, let me know and I'll get a few
other people.  I'm willing to write whatever docs or build whatever
team size infrastructure feels necessary to ensure Confluence is
well-supported.

Don