incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wikis
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 19:50:12 GMT
On 11/9/06, Don Brown <donald.brown@gmail.com> wrote:

> What exactly makes something a part of the "official" ASF
> infrastructure?  I thought it was that a member of Infrastructure had
> volunteered to maintain it

This is something I was wondering about as this thread developed, and while
I think I agree with your definition, the next obvious question is what
makes someone "a member of infrastructure"? Simply being on the infra@ list?
Being on the infra-private@ list? Something else less clear cut?

--
Martin Cooper