incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: clarification on SF license and sandboxes
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 02:57:58 GMT

> Given that there is a checkbox in JIRA, and the fact that this is
> confusing at least, could we get the checkbox removed, or the policy
> documented?

The point of the checkbox is that if it's checked, you don't need to ask
further. That Bugzilla doesn't have it means that we have to ask, which
generally takes longer. Documenting the policy would be fine, but removing
the checkbox would be a step backwards, IMO, especially since we
specifically asked for it to be added.

--
Martin Cooper

Craig