incubator-general mailing list archives

From David E Jones <jone...@undersunconsulting.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] OFBiz Test Snapshot Release: 4.0.0 TS5
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 21:17:57 GMT

The vote for the OFBiz podling Test Snapshot Release 4.0.0 TS5 has
passed:

+1: 3: Robert Burrell Donkin, Yoav Shapira, David Welton
+0: 0
-1: 0

Being a Test Snapshot release we don't plan to "market" this
publicly, so we plan to end the process for this release with the
result of this vote. The main purpose was to review legal artifacts
and the general release preparation process (and signing/checksum
artifacts). We plan to do a "real" release once the incubation is
complete (ie OFBiz graduates), and that will be a community supported
release with a branch and so on.

Thanks again for Robert Donkin for his thorough review of all of this
and help getting things cleaned up.

-David