incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 04:00:50 GMT
Hi All,

It has been almost a month since this vote process started.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=116188089014889&w=2

How long this release suppose to wait?
Hope I don't have to say, "All I want for Christmas is Yoko release" ;)

Can somebody comment on next steps and how to proceed in this situation?

-Adi