incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] REVISED Policy on Initial Committer and PPMC members
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:21:28 GMT

> Based upon all of the discussion -- and positive feedback from Dims, Eric
> Newcomer, Craig Russell, Jason van Zyl, Martijn Dashorst, David Recordon and
> Nail Pemberton; slight negative feedback from Leo Simons; and no strongly
> negative feedback that I notice -- this is now put forth for a formal vote:

(comments on policy change process)

i've come to the strong opinion that all policy needs to be recorded
and document on the incubator site. all changes to the policy document
require a formal vote. therefore to avoid a second vote to record a
policy already approved, all policy changes should be proposed in the
form of patches to the policy document.

- robert