incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Publish Yoko M1 release
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 19:38:23 GMT
On 10/19/06, Mosur Ravi, Balaji <bravi@iona.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the review...
>
> About the idl.g, I don't think we need a license header as it is through
> the antlr's license (which we have in the source distribution). Should I
> include antlr's license in the idl.g? We have it in the
> trunk/etc/third_party_licenses/antlr-bsd-license.txt.

any file without a license header is suspect (which is why i asked).
questions will be asked.

to enable these questions to be answered easily it's best to ensure
that any file which has no license header is listed explicitly in the
LICENSE file. for example see
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/examples/LICENSE.

> I will look at the license files in the binary distribution & put the
> DISCLIAMER.txt in the root directory.

thanks

- robert