incubator-general mailing list archives

From "robert burrell donkin" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Cayenne
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:35:13 GMT
On 9/30/06, Andrus Adamchik <> wrote:
> Cayenne community has voted and approved 2.0.1 release of Cayenne.
> This release marks a major milestone in Cayenne incubation as we've
> fully resolved all IP issues and got rid of incompatible license
> dependencies. Now we would like to request the approval of the
> Incubator PMC to perform the release.

a RAT run turned up a few issues:

*IMPORTANT* not under open source license:

missing license headers:
[can't locate source]cayenne-2.0.1-incubating/doc/grammar/ExpressionParser.html
looks to be generated to me. if it is then no license header is

interesting that this is a(nother) binary-with-source distribution.
this looks like it's been constructed by a build process rather than a
direct svn snapshot. i hope that cayenne will also be made available
as a source distribution.

- robert

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: