incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request to join in development of lucene4c
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:02:21 GMT
And more generally: you don't need to ask permission to join the
development of any Apache project.  Your help is welcome.

Start by reading the general guidelines at
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html

Simply join the mailing list(s) for the project, start participating
in the discussion, look at the project's issue tracker for open issues
and submit patches to them, and so on.  Typically each project has
directions on how to get involved.

Yoav