incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Yoav Shapira" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Mark lucene4c as dormant
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 21:06:53 GMT
Hi,
Please don't replace the link yet.  If you wish to add a link to
Lucene.Net in addition to the existing lucene4c one, have a blast
(though note I'm not in the lucene PMC).  Dormancy doesn't quite mean
death yet: we will probably mark it as dormant, put up a notice,
redirect mailing lists, etc, but the project won't compeltely
disappear off the face of the planet right away, and these links are
important for current users (however few there may be...)

Yoav