incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 6)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:53:39 GMT
Some last minute NOTICE issues were still present in the 5th release
candidate of the
4.0.2 build.  We have also received confirmation from Apache legal
discuss that it's ok to include work covered by the "Creative Commons
Attribution" license.  I have cut and RC 6 of the 4.0.2 build with the
fixes and it's available here:

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven1/incubator-activemq/distributions/

Maven 1 and Maven 2 repos for this release can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6

Here's the wiki page for the release notes:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-402-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.0.2

This vote is being cross posted to the general incubator mailing list
also to expedite the voting process.

Here's my +1

--
Regards,