incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: *** REMINDER: Incubator Board Reports
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 03:56:05 GMT
> Please note.  Today is October 1.  Time to start getting the Board reports
> posted.  We will no longer hold the report pending late arrivals, at the
> Board's insistence.

TODAY IS OCTOBER 18.  If it were not for ApacheCon, Agila, AltRMI,
CeltiXfire, JuICE, Harmony, and Roller would ALL BE MISSING from the report.
This is not good.  Please address this immediately.

And keep in mind that infrastructure will be unavailable from Sunday until
sometime on Monday (at the earliest), so don't expect to be able to get a
last minute entry.

Finally, would all projects please make sure to add:

 * Project name and one-line summary
 * Date of entry to the Incubator
 * Top three items to resolve before graduation

to their reports.

	--- Noel