incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: Problem with commit rights on Celtixfire
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 18:14:38 GMT
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:

> Henri Yandell wrote:

> > +1 provided we take the list of interested committers out of the
> > proposal.

> This works for some proposals but not for others.  Take Wicket for
example:
> we would require all of the people who already had commit access to Wicket
> re-prove themselves?

Where in:

 - The Incubator PMC sets the Mentors, who form the initial PPMC
 - The PPMC (Mentors) elects additional PPMC members
 - The PPMC elects Committers

you see that requirement?  I don't see anything excluding the PPMC from
voting in all of the existing and active wicket committers.  Seems like a
reasonable criteria.

	--- Noel