incubator-general mailing list archives

From Mark Little <>
Subject Re: Policy on Initial Committership
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:44:25 GMT
I understand that (now). Different approaches to the same problem.
Variety is good. However, where we have issue is in the definition of
"earning" I suppose: being on the initial committers list when the
proposal was formed was supposed to be good enough. Turns out it
wasn't. It only took 2 months for us to figure that one out.