incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: voting was Re: [PROPOSAL] Ivy
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 01:46:20 GMT
I wonder (out loud) if we might recommend to change the format of the
[RESULT] [VOTE] tally to simply summarize the binding votes, just for
completeness. Clearly, the people who need to know who the binding
votes are already know it, and it doesn't strike folks quite in the
face if they are not familiar.

For example,

+1:
Sam