incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: Problem with commit rights on Celtixfire
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 19:41:39 GMT

On Oct 6, 2006, at 7:10 PM, Leo Simons wrote:
> 2) The mentors for CXF (well, until recently) have accumulated
> loads of merit. Enough to be allowed to be mentors, and then some.
> The guy you're disagreeing with has accumulated so much merit he
> has difficulty passing through airport security (*).

Ok that came out wrong! That sentence had more explicit reference to
both the 3, now 2, mentors and the one, now none, champion in there,
and I shortened it considerably, and then the "(well, until
recently)" comment no longer referred to Jason stepping down as CXF
mentor, and it turns out to be a painful grammatical mess-up which
says the wrong thing. My English gets worse when I'm grumpy.

Sorry :-$

In no way did I mean to imply that "the mentors for CXF" have some
how "lost" any kind of merit due to recent events. That is just too
silly for words.

Once again, apologies. I know what -- beer on me next week?

LSD