incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Cayenne
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2006 20:41:03 GMT
I just posted the new release snapshots here:

http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/2.0.1/

The changes from the first attempt are:

* Added license headers to the .dtd and .css files in the documentation.
* Added license headers to the tutorial Java files that are
changeable by users.
* Added a note in the LICENSE file referring readers to the NOTICE
file for explanation on third-party licenses.

Many thanks to Robert for helping to straighten this up.

Andrus