incubator-general mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the 2.0.1 release of Cayenne
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:18:51 GMT
Cayenne 2.0.1 release has been officially approved by the Incubator
PMC (voting thread can be found here - [1]). We got 6 "+1" votes (of
which 3 were binding), and no other votes:

Jean T. Anderson +1
Bill Dudney +1
Robert Burrell Donkin +1
Craig L Russell +1
Jim Jagielski +1
Andrus Adamchik +1

Now a practical question - what's involved in distributing the
release? Anything beyond placing a copy to "people.apache.org:/www/
people.apache.org/dist/incubator/cayenne/" ???

Andrus

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/
200610.mbox/%3cC5CDC6D3-119E-4C23-A6A8-3D18773391FA@objectstyle.org%3e