incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Dhawan, Vikram \(LNG-DAY\)" <vikram.dha...@lexisnexis.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 6)
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:26:14 GMT
Hi Hiram,

I am still having trouble with message selector using STOMP C. it works
fine in the 4.0.1 release.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: chirino@gmail.com [mailto:chirino@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Hiram
Chirino
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:54 PM
To: activemq-dev@geronimo.apache.org; general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache ActiveMQ 4.0.2 (RC 6)

Some last minute NOTICE issues were still present in the 5th release
candidate of the
4.0.2 build.  We have also received confirmation from Apache legal
discuss that it's ok to include work covered by the "Creative Commons
Attribution" license.  I have cut and RC 6 of the 4.0.2 build with the
fixes and it's available here:

http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6/maven1/in
cubator-activemq/distributions/

Maven 1 and Maven 2 repos for this release can be found at:
http://people.apache.org/~chirino/incubator-activemq-4.0.2-RC6

Here's the wiki page for the release notes:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/activemq-402-release.html

Please vote to approve this release binary

[ ] +1 Release the binary as Apache ActiveMQ  4.0.2

This vote is being cross posted to the general incubator mailing list
also to expedite the voting process.

Here's my +1

--
Regards,