incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IVY] setup of infrastructure
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:18:17 GMT
> Personnally I don't mind, What I like with only one list is that you can
> easily reply to a commit and discuss it if required. Having two separate
> lists is more "scalable". If any other one has a preference, it's ok for me.

We set the reply-to so that discussions on commits should come back to
the dev@ list, so you get the advantage of uncluttering the archives
and the list being less intimidating to new developers, while avoiding
fracturing the discussion.

It's your choice, and can easily be changed later. Once you've
decided, update the status page and create an issue in INFRA and
someone will create the lists. They need to be done before the SVN
import.

Cheers,
Brett